Thursday, July 5, 2012

Busy, busy, getting dizzy!

This summer has been an amazing one thus far.  I've been extremely busy, but having so much fun!

Work is a blast.  I love my co-workers and the random times that ensue.  We play "guess the [Friends, Disney, Arrested Development] character", "guess the accent", and HOT LAVA!  You should stop by some morning and try to figure out which game we're playing based on our amount of laughter!

Camping has been abundant.  Alright, I've only been on 2 camping trips this year, but that's a lot in comparison to last year.

I spend pretty much everyday with Jonathan and that's always a blast.  He's my best friend ever!!!  We go biking, hiking, swimming, yard-sale-ing, etc.  We build stuff, we explore Provo and the surrounding area, and sometimes we just relax with a movie.  I love that kid.  :)

Now I'm saving to go to Walt Disney World with Jonathan's family!  (Jonathan may or may not go, haha!)  It's going to be so great!  Unfortunately, I don't quite have the "saving" down.  I just went shopping. :)  Fun for now, but I'm going to need money!

...That's about all I want to say now, but I'll try to post again soon!

1 comment: